J.Pietschmann wrote:

> I think so. But nevertheless that would be a cool feature. Consider
> such a real use case: one have image stored in an application jar
> file. At the moment  I think FOP cannot handle such case,

I didn't try myself, but a jar URI should work. Something like
  jar:file:///foo/bar.jar#com/experanto/images/logo.gif
I had a gut feeling it may work! So decided to add "I think" specifier to my statement. :) You right, it works in fop using usual java syntax for JarURLConnection, e.g. "jar:file:///d:/images.jar!/fop.gif".

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team