On Friday 15 November 2002 09:30, Keiron Liddle wrote:
>. . .(does anyone even know what I am talking
> about)

Not much on my side as the whole layout thing is still a mystery to me
(because I have no experience in computing layouts and never took
the time to study this part the code in detail). Anyway I'll try to put my 2
cents in...

>From your description, I get a feeling that a separate "BreaksManager" class
might be needed, i.e. it might be better making this break stuff modular
instead of making the layout managers more complex.

I told you...just 2 cents ;-)

-Bertrand