On 15 Nov 2002 09:30:17 +0100 Keiron Liddle wrote:
> So does that sound right. (does anyone even know what I am talking
> about)

:-) It sounds reasonable from a very high point of view. I hope I will
soon be able to join this kind of discussion. From next week on I'll be
a free man for a few months. Without payment, but free. :-) I have my
last working day today and I'm looking forward to spend a lot of time
with FOP redesign in the following weeks. Well, certainly not fulltime,
but as much as possible. By the way, I can recommend to everyone to take
a couple of months or more off between jobs. I've done that before, am
doing it now and it is most refreshing.

Jeremias Maerki