Thilo,

would you like to help me find out what the problem is? If yes, could
you change your local
org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks.SerializeHyphPattern.java so it displays
the absolute path instead of the relative one? That way we can find out
what's different in the Eclipse environment.

Here's a the first lines of a method from that class:

    private void buildPatternFile(File infile, File outfile) {
        System.out.println("Processing " + infile);
        HyphenationTree hTree = new HyphenationTree();
        try {
            hTree.loadPatterns(infile.toString());
            if (errorDump) {
                System.out.println("Stats: ");
                hTree.printStats();
            }
        } catch (HyphenationException ex) {
            System.err.println("Can't load patterns from xml file " + infile
                               + " - Maybe hyphenation.dtd is missing?");
            if (errorDump) {
                System.err.println(ex.toString());
            }
        }

If you changed the first System.out line to something like this, we will
get more info:
        System.out.println("Processing " + infile + "(" + infile.getAbsolutePath()
        + ")");

You could also hardcode errorDump to true.

On 26.11.2002 12:01:21 Thilo Schwidurski wrote:

> [...]

Jeremias Maerki