----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremias Maerki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: Current CVS version won't build

> Thilo,
>
> would you like to help me find out what the problem is?

Sure (right after lunch;-).

> If yes, could you change your local
> org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks.SerializeHyphPattern.java so it displays
> the absolute path instead of the relative one? That way we can find out
> what's different in the Eclipse environment.

One more info: I just found out that even building from the command line
with the fop-cvs-root set as current dir will still result in the same
reported errors (after cleaning the build).
Actually, after suspecting that eclipse and its' ant integration might be
the problem, I always builded with build.bat, yet not with the fop-cvs-root
being the current dir. The results were different in fact.

Regards,
Thilo.