Jeremias Maerki wrote:

- Do we like our current logo? :-)
That's a big question actually :) afair Keiron said the current logo should be at least brighten to fit forrest-ed site design better or suggested to make the logo contest. Should admit I spent a couple of hours trying to implement my ideas about the logo (leading motifs were medieval typographic dropcaps and a parrot as (imho) the most foppish animal) but I'm too bad artist and the results were too ugly :)
My suggestion is to announce the new FOP logo contest in fop-user list or broader, like recent Amaya welcome page contest[1] (the winner gets bragging rights). Then we can vote among developers or users, how the idea?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/contest.html
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team