Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> I'll continue to do the directory moves in the redesign and I'm still
> hoping for a volunteer to do the server side move/copy of the src/org
> directory to src/java/org.

I'll be glad to help with the server side move/copy. AFAIK, a simple Unix
mv/cp should do the trick on the server side. My preference is to use cp &
then move the old stuff to the attic after the dust settles (that will cost
us only about 21 MB of disk space). The real issue is that /everyone's/
sandbox is messed up by this, so it is worthwhile to coordinate this so that
everyone can get changes checked in (or moved aside), blow away their
sandbox, & get a clean sandbox after the surgery. Also, it would be good to
know that we could get our repository restored if something went wrong -- do
we know how to do that?

Victor Mote