Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

>   Also, it would be good to
> > know that we could get our repository restored if something
> went wrong -- do
> > we know how to do that?
> Isn't it just copying xml-fop directory back?

I don't understand. Copying it back from where? Do you mean:
1. We should make our own backup copy on the server before doing the
surgery? If so, that makes sense. Space is tight on that x1 filesystem, but
it looks like that directory is only about 97 MB & its probably very
compressible.
2. Copying back from a sandbox? All history would be lost.

Victor Mote