Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I'll continue to do the directory moves in the redesign and I'm still
hoping for a volunteer to do the server side move/copy of the src/org
directory to src/java/org.
It's easy, but we'll loose ability to build old revisions then (didn't we yet?). If it's not an issue, all we have to do is to move the directory within the repository and massage CVSROOT/history, that's it, isn't it? Well, I'm going to try on local cvs first with xml-fop module.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team