Victor Mote wrote:

us only about 21 MB of disk space). The real issue is that /everyone's/
sandbox is messed up by this, so it is worthwhile to coordinate this so that
everyone can get changes checked in (or moved aside), blow away their
sandbox, & get a clean sandbox after the surgery.
+1 probably prior we have to make sure that everybody agrees with it.

 Also, it would be good to
know that we could get our repository restored if something went wrong -- do
we know how to do that?
Isn't it just copying xml-fop directory back?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team