I am trying to convert an svg document into pdf using
<fo:external-graphic>. It doesn't seem to work
properly on weblogic server. It gives the following
error:

[ERROR] Could not load external SVG: SAX2 driver class
weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader loaded but cannot
be instantiated
 (no empty public constructor?)
[ERROR] Error while creating area : No ImageReader for
this type of image
(http://xxxx/xxx/xxxx/image.svg)

Is there a way I can instruct the SVG transcoder API
to use a specific xmlreader than the one used by
weblogic ?

Thanks in advance,
Swapan.