Hi,

* Jeremias Maerki; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06 Mar, 2003 wrote:
Let me know if you need further information ,

It would be good if we could find the location where the trhyph.tex in the SuSE ditribution comes from. I don't want to download the whole thing just for verifying one little file.

I have asked the maintainer and the reply is a follows

<answer>
In the .spec file it isn't listed separately.  Thus I assume it's part
of the regular teTeX distribution.  Hope this helps!

</answer>

So I would asssume all the teTeX distributions have trhypen.tex file and
Debian is also strict with licenses so if it's in Debian then it means
at least it has the TeX licence

Hope this helps. Do you want me to contact Turgut Uyar or have you done
it already

--

Togan Muftuoglu