Hi,

* Jeremias Maerki; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06 Mar, 2003 wrote:
Thanks for bringing it up again. It forgot that in the pile of work
these license problems generate. I'm sorry. I've updated the Wiki page
accordingly.

I know you have tons of stuff to be sorted our with these licenses. Just
to make sure that as the submitter of the tr.xml let me know if tehre is
anything I can do to assist