Peter B. West wrote:

> This step seems to have some problems.  I have just gone through the
> cycle of building locally, checking the changes into HEAD, getting
> forrestbot to refresh, checking the just-constucted site, and then
> getting forrestbot to publish.  I had problems on the live site that I
> did not see locally or on the forrestbot driver pages at
> forrestbot.cocoondev.org.  Specifically, an old copy of my javascript
> file was in service.

Well, the forrestbot stuff is a black box to me right now. It may not know
to look for your javascript code. Probably you'll have to check that into
the "sites" repository manually to get it updated, but Jeff may have a
better idea, or perhaps can provide a fix.

> I have noticed that redundant files do not seem to be cleaned up in the
> process either - they just hang around.

I think old stuff probably needs to be retired in the "sites" repository
manually, using CVS. I think this is what Jeff was referring to in an
earlier posting about not being able to find a safe way to delete content.

Victor Mote