Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> +1 for working on JFOR integration.
>
> If JFOR's sources should go into CVS, I think from the licensing point
> of view, Bertrand will have to do the initial import of the sources. I
> believe, this performs an implicit grant process because of his
> committer license agreement.

It sure can't hurt. That sounds like a good idea.

> Victor, I don't want to draw you away from the API stuff with my
> earlier comments. I promise to come up with constructive thoughts within
> the next few days. My brain is already working on it.

Not at all -- I understand the process. I think we are probably after much
the same thing, just viewing it from different angles -- you from API, I
from control of the processing. I have a lot to learn on the multithreading
issues, but AFAIK, the two are completely compatible, and in fact
complementary. On the RTF stuff, it is rare that I can string enough time
together to do any coding, so I hate to waste it when it is there.

Victor Mote