I would judge the notion that FOP and RenderX share
common goals to be somewhat sentimental; perhaps we
should wait until Coke and Pepsi form such warm
collaborative bonds first!

At any rate, instead of "FOPResult", since we already
have an InputHandler class (and subclasses where
needed), perhaps we should call it OutputHandler?

Glen