Hello, All!

I have a singleton which returns one Driver all the time.
This driver is using to render a series of the pages, and returns when done.
All this works fine, but after driver finish rendering the page it keep looked an
image, not all of the images which were used, only one image.
For now I have to create and destroy the driver each time, it is dramatically
decreasing performance.
Is there are any way to reset the driver after use.

Here is my release procedure:
driver.reset();
org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache();

By the way driver.reset() does not reset the Renderer.
I create my renderer which is an empty class and set this renderer each time, when
driver is resetting, but it does not help at all.

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
Ivan[a]yourmail.com