--- Victor Mote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I mention this because I know that Glen is
> trying to get apps
> cleaned up. I think creation of "control" should
> help.
>

>From my perspective, apps is pretty well cleaned up
now.  (I'll try my luck at the properties and the
AWTRenderer next.)

Document also seems to fit well in the apps package
(it encapsulates a Driver object, also it may be
replacing Driver in the future).  So unless it makes
your coding easier, you may just want to place that
class in apps and not bother with the Control package.
 (But I don't know how large you intend the Control
package to get.)

Glen