Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the current status of the redesign, and how might I help out? The website explanation wasn't very clear. In particular, extreme memory usage and inability to auto-size tables have been bugging me. The current stable version of FOP is great, but I'd like to help improve these areas and others. Is there a current TODO and/or complete status list? Or can someone help me out in this regard? Also, what are the current high priority issues from your perspective?
I'm kind of a "Roadmap" personality in that I'd like to know where contributors would like the project to be in X months. Is there a pertinent document I should be looking at, or otherwise what are your thoughts?

Regards,
Andrej