On Aug 2, 2004, at 1:48 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:

<snip/>

Just to be sure, are these amongst the changes you're looking for:

Hi Clay, yes these are the changes I was looking for. If you could apply the changes manually I would be most grateful. Thanks,

Chris

Done. Keep in mind, I *manually* edited the page (vi is my friend!), and that's how I made the update. I actually deleted the 3 TRs in the TABLE (the 2 modified indicated below, and the one between), and then pasted the updated version. If there were other changes you made to that file, they didn't make it in.

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. It was a bit of a rush editing the live xml.apache.org site... I probably shouldn't like it that much! :-D

====
Justified Text
High
This has been completed, thanks largely to Luca Furini. Although there is still issue 28706 that requires further analysis.
Multi-column layout
High
Get Markers Working
High
Main Problem is markers can be added to wrong page. LEWP is returning first on Next page!
====
If so, I can manually upload the changes to xml-site/targets/fop/
Web Maestro Clay
.