Simon,

> ... The work to be done is:
> adapt the page hyphenation.html to the new situation,

I guess an update is required for both hyphenation pages --FOP and OFFO.
I'll have a closer look at FOP's hyphenation page later tonight.

> and creating a jar file with all hyphenation patterns
> compiled for fop-0.20.5.

OK. As a slight detail, the hyphenation build target can probably be removed
from FOP's build.xml. Am I correct in assuming that the only file concerning
hyphenation to remain present in FOP's distro should be the DTD? (Or will
that be moved to OFFO as well?)

Greetz,