On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:34:05PM +0100, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

The hyphenation target and the targets fop-hyphenation and
user-hyphenation should remain. The provision of a ready to install
jar file is a courtesy to the users of a distribution. Those checking
out from the repository may need to compile the hyphenation patterns,
if the distribution jar file is no longer valid. The class
org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks.SerializeHyphPattern is (almost)
indispensible for that task. I think that we will soon have another
hyphenation target, for OOo hyphenation patterns.

The DTD can be removed with the hyphenation patterns. It is specific
for this format of the patterns, and will be provided by OFFO together
with them.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping