Proposal, IIC, is to remove the distinction between 'Standard' and 'Custom'
hyphenation support, leading to a structure:

- Hyphenation Support
  - Introduction:
    small adjustment to the paragraph, offering a link to
    OFFO here
  - Licensing Issues:
    not sure, but I'd keep this just as a reminder...
  - Sources:
    no change required
  - Installing:
    should basically come down to
    a) making sure the JAR containing the hyphenation patterns
       is accessible to FOP,
    or b) making the XML available via the userconfig.
    The principles will remain the same for the OOo patterns.
    In any case, the option of having the patterns picked up
    when rebuilding FOP is no longer the general use case (only
    if the distribution jar is out of sync with the checked
    out version of FOP, and even then... see below: build targets)
- Hyphenation Patterns
  A few modifications required + when support is available, add
  some details about the specifics of the OOo patterns...

As for the build targets: so we don't remove these, but it seems we
definitely could/should tweak these to accomodate the creation of the JAR
that will be offered through OFFO, via a command like 'ant hyphenation-jar',
so that eventually, end-users can use this build target to compile their own
hyphenation-only JARs containing only the patterns they need and want to
use... Sounds better, agreed?

I'll see what I can get done before the weekend (see yesterday's mail from
infrastructure@), else the commits will have to wait until next week.

Cheers,