On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 02:19:46PM +0100, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

When the jar is built by ant it should end up as
'${FOP_HOME}/build/fop-hyph.jar'. When it is downloaded from
elsewhere, '${FOP_HOME}/lib/fop-hyph.jar' would be a good place. All
jars in lib are added to the classpath by fop.sh. If the user has a
variable FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH, then that should be added to the
classpath.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping