Vincent Hennebert wrote:
I was starting to wonder what I could have done wrong so that things turn out that way.

Just ignore the bickering for now. There seems to be a law that every
Open Source project (or any other reasonably open project for that
matter) sooner or later will get people with incompatible personalities,
resulting in some mud slinging on mailing lists or worse. Notice the
dismissal of one of the core BSD core developers last year, regular
flame wars on the Linux Ethernet driver lists including heavy name
calling and mutual allegations of incompetence, the fork of
Geronimo off JBoss with associated ugliness and so on.

No need for you to worry.

J.Pietschmann