Manuel Mall a écrit :
As the project hasn't done a release for a long time and especially no release of the new codebase we should test probably a bit more extensively than usual that the distribution builds actually are working and don't contain any 'cheap' errors.

To that effect I have build binary and source distributions from the current svn and made them available for download from http://people.apache.org/~manuel/fop/disttest. In the top level directory are the source and the java 1.4+ binary distributions. In the java1.3.1 directory are only binary distributions.

I'm on a Debian GNU/Linux environment with both java 1.4.2 and java 1.5. I have encountered no particular problem by running the binary version on a few sample fo files. The source distribution also seems to build and run fine.

My 2 cents...