Hello

I'm generating fo for different target outputs - the
same document might be routed to FOP for PDF generation,
to a stylesheet that generates HTML or to a stylesheet
that generates a csv-file out of contained tables.

For some of the stylesheets I'd like to add 'meta
information' to the original fo using custom attributes.
FOP should just ignore those since they're not in the
fo namespace.

But FOP complains about this in handleInvalidProperty
with the message SEVERE: property 'genj:csv' ignored.

Please see example below - it seems to me that FOP
shouldn't even look at attributes out of a different
namespace. For that I'd expect FObj.processNode()
to look at the namespace of properties and compare
it to the namespace of the element ... right now
processNode() doesn't get a namespace though ...

Does that make sense? I know it's just a warning
now but maybe passing the namespace a little
bit further down the line will allow for a nice
extension point later as well :)

Thanks
Nils

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<root xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
    xmlns:genj="http://genj.sourceforge.net/XSL/Format";>
 <layout-master-set>
  <simple-page-master master-name="master"
   margin-top="1cm" margin-bottom="1cm"
   margin-left="1cm" margin-right="1cm">
   <region-body />
  </simple-page-master>
 </layout-master-set>
 <page-sequence master-reference="master">
  <flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
   <block>
   </block>
  </flow>