On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 09:47:03PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Congratulations to both of you! Both projects got a score of 10 which is
> the fourth highest score. The ASF got a total of 27 projects. There were
> other ASF members who voted for the acceptance of the two FOP proposals.
> That's very satisfying and motivates me a lot.

Congratulations to both of you.

> I know this will require quite a bit of my attention but I think it's
> worth doing it for FOP. Of course, I'm thankful for any help I get from
> the other committers.

I have winters of code and summers of less code. That diminishes my
ability to provide assistance.

What kind of work and responsibilities would assistance include? What
would be the time constraints, that is, how fast needs a review be
done or a question be answered? And in which period is the work done?

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu