Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Patrick,

your ICLA hasn't shown up, yet. The last batch of ICLAs was committed
2006-07-31 so if you sent it after that date, it may show up in the next
batch which I hope will be soon.
It was sent after august first, around the 2nd or 3rd of august. I hope it will show up reel soon.

Have you made any progress on your side? Everything working out?
I'm getting there... I've implemented a basic auto table layout but I still need to get the whole split done for the InlineElement.getNextKnuthElements. Currently I the element lists are created twice in order to determine the optimal width of each column.

I am currently preparing some content to update the wiki page and explain everything... I have to learn to communicate *much* more.

Patrick Paul