On 17.08.2006 04:00:30 Patrick Paul wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> >Patrick,
> >
> >your ICLA hasn't shown up, yet. The last batch of ICLAs was committed
> >2006-07-31 so if you sent it after that date, it may show up in the next
> >batch which I hope will be soon.
> >

> It was sent after august first, around the 2nd or 3rd of august. I hope
> it will show up reel soon.

Unfortunately, it hasn't. Jim Jagielski has recorded another batch on
Tuesday where your name was still missing. Sounds to me like something
went bad with the fax. Shrug. :-(

What you can do if you have a scanner, is:

> Therefore, we are now accepting readable scanned images,
> sent via Email, but ONLY under the following conditions:
>
>    1. The Email MUST be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       AND [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    2. Once received and verified as readable, the iclas.txt
>       file will be updated with the information. Updating
>       of the iclas.txt file will follow the same procedure
>       as currently implemented: any officer can add an
>       entry but it does not become "official" until
>       acked and moved to the secretary's section of the
>       file.

So, if you put me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in the "To:" list of that mail
you're already ok on the ICLA side and we don't have any further delays.
I can also start up my fax software and you can send me that fax again
and I'll handle the rest. If you want to do that, just contact me over
IM.

> >Have you made any progress on your side? Everything working out?
> >

> I'm getting there... I've implemented a basic auto table layout but I
> still need to get the whole split done for the
> InlineElement.getNextKnuthElements. Currently I the element lists are
> created twice in order to determine the optimal width of each column.
>
> I am currently preparing some content to update the wiki page and
> explain everything... I have to learn to communicate *much* more.

Hmm, yeah, that wouldn't hurt. Remember that the GSoC ends next Monday.

I'll take a look at your initial draft patch ASAP.