On Aug 28, 2006, at 00:39, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I've finally finished (more or less anyway) the poster I plan to put up at OpenExpo on 2006-09-20. I'd appreciate if someone could take a quick
peek and tell me if it's looking too ugly

Not at all, looks really good!

or if there are any spelling mistakes.

None AFAICT, although there's one typo in 'Introduction' -> last paragraph has one 'is' too many in the first sentence.

The logos may seem a bit dark on screen, but they look fine in
print.

Looks good on my screen, even the logos.

BTW, the poster is done entirely with FOP and Batik. :-)

Very nice showcase for the XML Graphics project!

Cheers,