On Monday 28 August 2006 06:39, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Gang,
>
> I've finally finished (more or less anyway) the poster I plan to put
> up at OpenExpo on 2006-09-20. I'd appreciate if someone could take a
> quick peek and tell me if it's looking too ugly or if there are any
> spelling mistakes. The logos may seem a bit dark on screen, but they
> look fine in print.

Nicely done Jeremias.

Under 'Use cases' last sentence - 'Insurance companies, banks, ....'

Under 'Project History' second paragraph did you really mean to say '...
quickly got adapted ...' or should it be '... quickly got adopted ...'?

3nd paragraph reads awkward as the first sentence has the word 'long'
twice in it. Not sure its good publicity to dwell on this part of the
FOP history any way. I suggest to keep it low key, e.g.: 'Even before
release 0.20.5 a redesign effort commenced to address short comings
that prevented important features to be implemented using the current
design.'

Last paragraph in the same section 'released sortly' should probably
be 'released shortly'.

> http://jeremias-maerki.ch/download/fop/fop-poster.pdf
>
> BTW, the poster is done entirely with FOP and Batik. :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremias Maerki

Cheers

Manuel