On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:47:14AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Kia Teymourian writes:
>  > I am working on a patch for Arabic/Persian Text decoration and
>  > Implementation of Bidi Algorithm.
>
> Did you ever get anywhere with this? If so, what's the current
> status? I'd rather like to see this working and have time to
> spend on it if needed,

At some time I wanted to take a look at this, because it would be
great if this feature could be implemented in FOP. But then there were
more pressing tasks, and now I have no time. It would be great if you
could look at this and help us get this in FOP. It all depends on
whether the code aligns well with the current code base.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu