Hi,

I second that, a good idea for sure!

Regarding how this may be done within the ASF, that's probably a
question we can ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maybe the ASF itself can serve as
the SPP platform?

I think it's worth making a poll on fop-user to see how many users would
be ready to participate in the funding. Given the number of companies
that are using FOP in their commercial systems, that would be a pity if
there were not enough funders. Question is, also, how to advertise the
thing. Would the fop-user mailing list be enough to attract donators?

I would probably be a candidate for the job. My free time is too sparse
for tackling such a task (pretty much the same case as for
before-floats...), so being able to do that during the work hours would
certainly facilitate things.

Thanks for your proposal, Jens.
Vincent