Hi Jens

Good idea, IMO! That's the "street performer protocol" [1]. Let's hope
there will be enough "motivation" (and time) around for someone.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Performer_Protocol

I don't know of an instance inside the ASF where this has been tried,
but I know this has been done elsewhere. As for the organization, look
at the links on the WikiPedia page which provides links to pages
providing "trusted 3rd-party" services. I certainly have absolutely
nothing about such an approach. But I don't know about what other people
think. I mean, it can only help FOP, can't it?

What could help is that someone who considers taking the job does an
binding estimate so we know the amount that has to be found.