Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Jul 19, 2007, at 18:15, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

FWIW, I did a quick while(true){...} test with a modified version of our ExampleFO2PDF. With basic documents, I can't seem to reproduce it. The last cycle, I stopped at 10000 renderings, but I'm pretty sure it would still be running if I hadn't. No noticeably slowdown that would point towards the heap reaching its limits. No SVG tried yet.

The initial profile shows that instances of WeakHashMap$entry and org.apache.fop.fo.properties.FixedLength continually grow with the life of JVM.

We are now going to run a test without the SVG to see if the OOME occurs without it.

Chris