On Jan 10, 2008, at 18:05, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Apologies for the rather late reply:

I think we should start to plan the next release. How about targeting
the end of February or beginning of March?

Good idea.

Without much thinking, the following items are on the table:
- Stabilizing tables.
- Stabilizing the image package once I've merged the brach into trunk.
- Verifying the AFP output works correctly.

What else?

Can't really think of anything pressing, so I'm going to leave this open for now.

I agree with the intention of calling it a 'Release Candidate' (as we have already dropped the Beta-tag when 0.93 was released...), and a period of +/- 1 month before making the final 0.95 release, as Vincent suggested, also sounds pretty good to me.

Cheers