Another thing that has just occurred to me: it’s a shame that the PDFs
available from our website are generated by FOP 0.20.5, while OTOH we
advertise that this is an ancient version that is no longer supported
and should really not be used anymore. Do what I say, not what I do.

Either we find a way to plug the latest release of FOP in Forrest
(Cocoon), or we better disable PDF links until we have handled that.
That’s a very bad signal I think.