Sorry to be a little late but I'm -1 on merging product documentation
with project documentation again. I found that VERY nice to have because
it gives us a cleaner structure. For me, the most important thing is to
be able to simplify release management which is still somewhat too
work-intensive. I really like how Forrest did it (although I still
haven't checked how. I think they do something with views) and they do
publish versioned docs. I like keeping the difference between Trunk and
the latest stable release especially since we don't do releases every
two or three months. It produces less confusion if we add new features
in Trunk for those who use the latest release.

+1 to switching to Forrest 0.8.