Hi Jeremias,

The AFPRenderer should still work fine and produce valid AFP documents, its just source documents which contain embedded SVG will not be rendered correctly (but will still contain valid AFP). It should be fine to just update me with the details of your area tree changes and I will make the necessary adjustments to the AFPRenderer... that'll teach me to work from trunk.. :)

Adrian.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. It's certainly cool if you can make a single
SVG (or other graphic) a separate resource group that can potentially be
reused. It's something I'd like to do for PDF at some point.

The reason I was pinging you was that I'm working on that semantic
change in the area tree I was writing about last week. Since the
AFPRenderer is currently broken and you're working on it I will not be
able to adjust the AFPRenderer to that semantic change. I'll just fix
the other renderers and will inform you about the details. Can you then
do the necessary adjustments in the AFPRenderer? It won't be too hard.
Thanks.