Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Uhm, Simon, this change uses tons of Java 1.5 features. The build fails
now on Java 1.4. OK if we revert until you've had a chance to revisit?

On 18.08.2009 22:05:01 spepping wrote:
Author: spepping
Date: Tue Aug 18 20:05:01 2009
New Revision: 805561

Log:
Prepare for new hyphenation pattern files, which do not have their own classes
and instead use the default classes in FOP. Modified the build process to a
forked java task, in order to be able to set a larger stack size for the
compilation of the large number of classes. Added an ant task to generate a new
default classes file, to be used with an update of the Unicode Character
Database.

Added:

xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/hyphenation/SerializeHyphPattern.java
   (with props)

xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/hyphenation/UnicodeClasses.java
(with props)
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/hyphenation/classes.xml
(with props)
Removed:

xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/tools/anttasks/SerializeHyphPattern.java
Modified:
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/build.properties
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/build.xml
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/hyphenation/PatternParser.java