Glenn,

Thanks for your quick response. I don't know what those things mean,
so I am afraid I can't be more specific. I was talking purely from a
end-user perspective, say, being able to purchase Garamond Pro from
Adobe and plug it in with no trouble.

[BTW, I appreciate the re-send, but I have subscribed to the list and
will stay subscribed for the duration of this email thread.]

--
Ivan Ristić