On 19/01/11 19:13, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Craig, you might want to try out the color branches for which I've just
> started to vote to merge it into trunk. The color branch adds Named
> Color (separation, spot color) support and CIE Lab support.
>
> However, ICC and device CMYK colors should already work in FOP Trunk/1.0.
> Could you maybe elaborate on your problems there?

Hmm. I seem to have missed the cmyk() function in fop, and less
excusably the rgb-icc() function in XSL-FO proper. Maybe it was CMYK and
ICC tagged images I was having issues with?

I'll look into it again, it's been ages since I was looking at that, and
I was on fop 0.95 when investigating that stuff so it may have changed
since then anyway.

--
System & Network Administrator
POST Newspapers