On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> wrote:
> Notice also the considerable use of nested classes (and interfaces), which
> tends to make the file longer, but nevertheless encapsulates abstractions in
> smaller units. True, this file could be sub-divided into smaller files, and
> I may yet do that. However, I found it convenient to keep it in one file for
> the initial implementation.

I appreciate that Java does not always help us when striving for well
encapsulated code AND manageable file lengths!

I really do not think you implementation is fundamentally that far off
the mark and the amount of constructive attention it has received has
naturally been proportional to the quantity - something that is very
impressive!

Peter