Seven committers voted. There were five +1 votes and no -1 votes. There
was one -0.9 vote and one -0 vote.

According to the Project Charter three +1 ('yes' votes) with no -1
('no' votes or vetoes) are needed to approve a significant code
change. Therefore the proposal to merge the Temp_ComplexScripts branch
into trunk has been accepted.

Thank you for voting. I acknowledge that Vincent and Peter are not
convinced of the wisdom of this decision. I hope we can all move
forward with this new situation.

Simon