Hi All,

Following on from the last failed vote for adding Type 1 subset support, I have
now put forward a modified patch and am ready to try this again. The patch went
up on Monday to address the issues and comments made by Vincent and Luis. This
vote will last 5 working days and will finish next Wednesday at the same time.

As always if you have any concerns or find anything please let me know. If they
are small I will try and address the issue before the vote is finalized in
order to avoid repeating this again. Please note that all type 1 fonts will
default to full embedding unless you use the embedding-mode="subset" as per one
of the recommendations from the last vote.

Here is my vote: +1

Best Regards,

Robert Meyer