The code has certainly improved since last time. Now glyph names are
being used directly, without any round-trip to Unicode code point and
back to character code. This is great as it simplifies the code quite
a bit and makes it more robust.

The PostScript parser hasn’t changed so my concerns about its resilience
against ill-formed fonts remain. Also, while memory usage has improved
a bit, there still seems to be unwarranted copying of byte arrays here
and there. For example, the creation of the encrypted portion could be
made on the fly by wrapping the output stream into a FilterOutputStream.

Overall there is room for further streamlining and simplifying the code.
But since it’s an optional feature I suppose there is no harm in letting
interested users experiment with it. So I’ll vote +1.

Thanks,
Vincent