Hi Rob,

You've done a great job in developing this feature. Before voting though I'd like to understand why the default is not to subset Type 1 fonts. Most users will want the smallest output file size possible. Not enabling it by default is also inconsistent with True Type fonts, whose default is to subset. This inconsistency could lead to confusion.

Thanks,

Chris