Hi,

Thanks all for voting. The vote has now concluded and has passed with 6 +1
votes.

I will look at merging this patch with trunk and update the necessary
documentation soon.

To reiterate, the default for Type 1 fonts will be to fully embed unless
explicitly stated otherwise in the configuration.

Regards,

Robert Meyer