On 2015-06-08 Andreas Delmelle wrote:
> > On 2015-06-07 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
>
> > I've found some progress on 'change bar' support here
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1760
> >
> > discussed further here:
> >
> > http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/Change-bars-support-in-FOP-
> > td38134.html
> >

> I am unsure of the status of this patch, and how difficult it would be
> to apply it to the current trunk or the existing branch...

Ok, I've tried to 'apply' the last diff to the current trunk now, most of
changes are compatible, some had to be tweaked a bit, but now it at least
compiles. I'll perform some basic tests later this week.

> If you already have the time and the patience to provide something
> resembling real-life use cases, that will be much appreciated.

I'll try, but I am afraid my real-life cases are IMHO too simple (seeing the
impact of this feature to various LMs and related code).

Jan